Sunday, June 19, 2005

Notes from the moderator

Hi. You found it. Great. Here's a few FAQs:

Why a blog?
At Andrew's farewell party, we batted the idea around, and some people seemed fairly warm to the idea. If nobody posts within the next week, I'll shut this down, since if no one posts during the summer, no one will post during the year.

What do I do?

Follow the directions to post. If you need help, ask me.

What if I have suggestions for improving the blog?
If you can change it yourself, go ahead. If not, send your suggestion to me and I will do it (I'm thinking of links for the right-hand column there, or whatever).

What can I post here?
Pretty much anything. If I deem it inappropriate, I'll zap it without asking anyone and you can get in my face about it later. But I am pretty lax about that sort of stuff -- I will not be in ecclesial censor mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home